Golden Vision V380 IP Mini-Camera

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
Eagleye

Golden Vision V380 IP Mini-Camera

Post by Eagleye »

I have tried to test with the Golden Vision V380 IP Mini-Camera Model JD-C8310-S1-#3868 camera with my Raspbery Pi 3 installation with no success. Obviously I don't have the correct configuration to hook it up. I can hook up the camera to my iPhone with the V380 App from Apple, so I know the camera works. At one time I had a totally deep blue screen with the line on top that said something about connecting, and I was able to generate a couple of Alarms OK. Just can't quite get it to work. Reinstalled ZoneMinder twice and I think it's correct this time with Mysql and Apache seeming to work OK. FYI here is the Camera specks I found even though I didn't buy the Cam direct from them:

http://glodenvision.manufacturer.global ... Camera.htm

Note that the spelling glodenvision is the correct link to Goldenvision. Any help would be appreciated :-)
Dale