Hanwha Techwin

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
tafollaj

Hanwha Techwin

Post by tafollaj »

Hi
Do any of you have a Hanwha Techwin camera with ptz working in zoneminder? If so could you share your working configuration? I have a QNP-6230H and I think the Netcat Onvif profile should work, but I am getting 400 bad request errors. Any help or clue appreciated. Thanks!
BNLGuy

Re: Hanwha Techwin

Post by BNLGuy »

I have a Hanwha Techwin XNP-6040P camera that streams video perfectly, but no combination of "Control Device" and/or "Control Address" settings will work for the Netcat ONVIF control type.

These settings would seem most likely after scouring through these boards...

Control Type: Netcat ONVIF
Control Device: /onvif/ptz_service
Control Address: <user>:<password>@<ip_addr>:<port>(80)

The camera internal web server uses port 80 for PTZ control.

Other entries for Control Device I've tried... /onvif/control_service, 000, <usr>&<pswd>, usr=<admin>&pwd=<password>

Anyone else using these cameras?

Thanks.
BNLGuy

Post by BNLGuy »

I'm now thinking the "Control Device" is the auth path? Ex. usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD
And "Control Address" is <ip_addr>:<port>

These settings yield "After sending PTZ command, camera returned the following error:'404 Not Found'MSG: usr=admin Response: 404 - Not Found 404 - Not Found"

Struck out again.
BNLGuy

Post by BNLGuy »

New information for Hanwha Techwin xnp-6040...

Control Type: ONVIF Camera
Control Device: [blank]
Control Address: user:password@ip:port

This responds with a "404 Bad Request" error. I believe the perl script for the onvif is sending the wrong ptz command (possibly the wrong syntax).

The "404" error at least tells me I'm gaining access to the device.

Still digging.