thank you very much!

A place for discussion of topics that are not specific to ZoneMinder. This could include Linux, Video4Linux, CCTV cameras or any other topic.
melnyck

thank you very much!

Post by melnyck »

@All,

Thank you very much for developing and maintaining a tool such as ZM. I have implemented in my workplace and it works perfectly. also has all the information needed on the wiki and forum to address concerns. congratulations!

See you soon and thank you very much (from Chile, in Latin America)

Ã
50cc

Post by 50cc »

Great idea!

We also have ZoneMinder running at our office since July 2007 without problems!

We started with one simple camera, we now have 6 professional cameras, all pointed at entry points and the parking lot. We would never have gotten into this without Zoneminder. It is very handy for all kinds of things, for simple things such as seeing who is at the door or outside, but also for keeping track of who came to the office and at what time or for how long. It is also very useful to be able to remotely check what's going on at the office. And of course as a security measure.

Brilliant stuf! Many thanks for all the hard work!!!
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to post such positive messages. I know there are a lot of people using ZM but sometimes we only hear from the ones who are having problems and it's great to hear success stories as well :D
Phil
Lee Sharp

Post by Lee Sharp »

zoneminder wrote:...but sometimes we only hear from the ones who are having problems...
Well, my hip has been acting up... :D