I was struggling for some hours to get a China HD Camera to work with my ZoneMinder setup.
(HD 1080P DIY Portable WiFi IP Mini Camera P2P Wireless Micro webcam Camcorder Video Recorder Support Remote View Hidden TF card)
Based on reverse engineering and some troubleshooting with also Wireshark, I have found out how the stream, on a ASP webpage (like http://192.168.xxx.yyy/video/livesp.asp) is working.
1. Make sure to open wireshark and filter on your own Stream-IP
2. After the stream is opened, search for the TCP-port which is used for the stream only! (RED CIRCKLE in SNAPSHOT#0-59-00)
3. Filter on this TCP-port
4. Retrieve the URI in the 1st HTTP GET (BLUE CIRCKLE in SNAPSHOT#0-59-00)
Now comes the tricky part also, in Zoneminder you need to add this stream without putting [ HTTP:// ] before the streams!!!
I had to add it as follows, see also screenshots 1-05-01 and 1-05-07:
- Function ! Remote
- Host Name ! <user>:<pass>@IP-ADDRESS
- Port ! Portnumber of the Camera, can be 80-8080-8090 etc
- Path ! This is the URI which we retrieved in the Wireshark capture!!!
- Width/Height Pixels
A place for discussion of topics that are not specific to ZoneMinder. This could include Linux, Video4Linux, CCTV cameras or any other topic.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest