Install Script?

Add any particular hints or tricks you have found to help with your ZoneMinder experience.
XuKuBu

Install Script?

Post by XuKuBu »

Hello
My English is not well, german would be better.

Im for some Month on Kubuntu 14.04 and i got my first IP Cam. Not the best i think.

Foscam FI9826W

It works on Win 8.1 not with Desktop, only with Browser. I worked first with Foscam Software on Desktop but than I did it with the Browser and the other Software is down. But i will quit with Windows in next time. Is Browser as well as a Desktop Software?

On Kubuntu in Firefox i can reach the IP Cam with the Browser but i need to download some Software. This only works on Windows and im not able to install it withe Play on Linux the right way. (There is nobody, how would come and look and know something about Kubuntu! Im in forum.ubuntuusers.de)

So i find ZoneMinder with Google and one article tell, there is an Script in your Forum to install it itself. The Script check my System and do it the right way. Wouldnt it be better, to place it, everybody can find? Instal it myself did not work. I cant reach Zonefinder. I cant find this Software with Browser and not on my PC.

Can you give a link in your Answere? I think, the rest will work. But i can ask you several questions too!!!

I hope, ZoneMinder works great with my IP Cam and Kubuntu 14.04.
mattionline

Re: Install Script?

Post by mattionline »

Hast du die Installation mittlerweile hinbekommen?
My Personal Blog: https://mattionline.de