US Distributor?

Add any particular hints or tricks you have found to help with your ZoneMinder experience.
stubbs73nm

US Distributor?

Post by stubbs73nm »

I'm looking for a bt878a 8 channel, 8 chip, card from a reasonable United States distributor. This is for work, and our purchasing and finance departments will most likely not let us purchase from Ebay or a overseas seller.

This forum and zoneminder itself seem great, I've done linux before, and with the information here, I don't see a problem with putting together a little 4 camera system. We currently have BNC cameras, nothing special, and actually the cameras are old. I just need a reliable card with some upgradability, hence the 8 channel card request.

Google searches return thousands of alibaba hits and clones, all from china. Specify United states distributor, and everyone "ships" to the US, so that doesn't narrow down the search.

I have a few folks on home and small business setups wanting the same thing, and while I don't mind ordering from the UK myself, shipping from a us company must be a lot cheaper. I hope the mods won't mind a link, even better google search words would help.

Thanks folks.

Stubbs.