Y-Cam HD-Pro

Post here to indicate any hardware you have used and which is known to work with ZoneMinder. Not for questions.
chutzler

Y-Cam HD-Pro

Post by chutzler » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:40 pm

First post, registered to stick this here:

I looked high and low trying to find out how to get this thing to work with ZM after y-cam stopped offering their 7 day "free" option for it. I finally broke down and figured it out. I'm not 100% certain that the password that I have works for all cameras as I only have the one to test with. That being said, it works great here:

Source type: ffmpeg
MaxFPS 12
Alarm Max FPS 15
Source path: rtsp://admin:TFVDS09UVkZEQzUwODA4QjIxODdZQ0FNVkY=@xx.xx.xx.xx/live_h264.sdp
(Replace xx's with your camera's ip address)
24 bit color
Capture Width 640
Capture Height 480

Again, I sniffed the traffic between my camera and the homemonitor.me site while logging in to get the password (the username admin and password TFVDS09UVkZEQzUwODA4QjIxODdZQ0FNVkY= were encoded in base64 in the stream during the handshake). You can still log into the homemonitor.me site to change the options on the camera if need be as well.

Hopefully this password works across all of these cameras, I can't seem them creating a unique password for each one, but YYMV). If it works for you, maybe a post here confirming it so we'll know if the password is the same for sure.