WatchNET MPIX-40IRBF-K28

Post here to indicate any hardware you have used and which is known to work with ZoneMinder. Not for questions.
JamesHolmstrom

WatchNET MPIX-40IRBF-K28

Post by JamesHolmstrom »

Hi All. This is just a note that I have spent a couple days reading and configuring some new 4 MP cameras for outside the house. These are made by WatchNET, based in the US and sold in USA and Canada. The cameras are IP66 rated and meant to be in outdoor conditions, good down to -30C, which is important for where I live, and I will post here if they don't live up to this.
The cameras have some persnickety settings, but I have them working using the rtsp stream at 2688x1520 px. I will attempt to post the specifics to the HC list on the wiki, but here are the persnickety parts in case I can't complete this as quickly as I would like.
- the cameras come pre-configured with a static IP of 192.168.1.108. If you are using a different subnet on your system you will have to work around this, but using the web interface you can configure them for DHCP. The following are the settings I have used to get these working:
- source type: Ffmpeg
- Analysis / Max / Alarm FPS : 40
- source Path : the default rtsp stream is at rtsp://<user>:<password>@ip/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0
- Remote Method: TCP
- Capture width: 2688
- Capture Height : 1520

If there are questions post them here otherwise look to the camera compatibility wiki for further information.

Cheers,