Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt

Post here to indicate any hardware you have used and which is known to work with ZoneMinder. Not for questions.
emailej

Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt

Post by emailej »

General:
Source type:Remote

Source:
remote protocol: HTTP
Remote Method : Regexp
Remote Host Name : camera IP address
Remote Host Port : camera port
Remote Host Port : /videostream.cgi?user=<user>&pwd=<pass>
640 x 480

All pt controls working but i forgot exactly how i did it - just google and you can make it work with FoscamFI8918W protocols!

:D :D :D
vox

Re: Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt

Post by vox »

:?: Please can you post the configuration for "Add Control" pannel? I have try with "FI8918W" configuration but not work (no error message when try PTZ) and i have try with add fi8910w.pm but i think my configuration is bad (i have error message when i try the PTZ with Zoneminder)

Edit: its work, for PTZ. here a tuto in french / ici un tuto en français
  • screenshot_07-11-2016_ZoneMinder_Control_Foscam_FI8910W.png
    screenshot_07-11-2016_ZoneMinder_Control_Foscam_FI8910W.png (58.47 KiB) Viewed 4121 times

For add some information about the foscam fi8910w at 18 october 2016 :
  • :arrow: The security is bad : WEBUI can be access only via http, no httpS. You can change port but that change nothing for cracker (MITM this camera and take control need only few seconds). Their is not SSH access (and no other remote control), you can't revise the security with SSH Tunneling and can't update the Operating System (probably a Linux but which kernel?).
    :arrow: The camera is sell with power supply (12v for 2A), a pedestal, an antenna with two screws.
    :arrow: The night vision is really good indoor (better than day vision), you can swith the day/night vision via the camera's WEBUI.
    :arrow: Foscam smartphone software want you subscribe to their site for can use this software.
photo2_foscam_fi8910w_18-10-2016.jpg
photo2_foscam_fi8910w_18-10-2016.jpg (111.63 KiB) Viewed 4279 times