Trendnet TV-IP310PI

Post here to indicate any hardware you have used and which is known to work with ZoneMinder. Not for questions.
derajer

Trendnet TV-IP310PI

Post by derajer »

I have up and running several Trendnet TV-IP310PI cameras with 1.26.5 if anyone is interested in further information.

One thing that became apparent after a lot of fighting is that the frame rate on the camera UI lies. It's actually double whatever is selected. I'm not sure if this is normal or not.

The camera is a re-branded Hikvision. I made an edit to the wiki about it as well.
CaptBob

Re: Trendnet TV-IP310PI

Post by CaptBob »

Hi Ya, I am running 1.27, and have a whole box load of these to configure.

I bought one to test and managed to get it working exactly how I wanted it.

Then purchased the rest that I needed.

Have just spent the whole day trying to get it working.

found there is a firmware difference between the one I first bought and the next lot. What I can't seem to do is adjust the resolution in ZM.

It will only show the image at 800x600 even though the camera is set to 1920x1080, how did you setup yours?

Cheers.
zonestorm

Post by zonestorm »

Hi there,

I have two of those cameras and don't get them working.
Did you manage to get the mp4 stream working or mjpg?

Regards
vox

Post by vox »

Creat a dedied user with less permissions (visitor) on your Trendnet Camera (don't use root user, the communication between zoneminder and your trendnet camera is NOT encrypted, a pirat on your network can take control of the camera user used by zoneminder really easy).

For it's work, adapt this config. Here a tuto in french / Ici un tuto francophone
screenshot_15-11-2016_Zoneminder_add_Trendnet_TV-IP310PI_General_en-us.png
screenshot_15-11-2016_Zoneminder_add_Trendnet_TV-IP310PI_General_en-us.png (52.07 KiB) Viewed 3935 times
screenshot_15-11-2016_Zoneminder_add_Trendnet_TV-IP310PI_Source.png
screenshot_15-11-2016_Zoneminder_add_Trendnet_TV-IP310PI_Source.png (48.91 KiB) Viewed 3935 times

PS: if a good guy can report in english at Trendnet support their camera WEBUI not work on Firefox on Ubuntu (and i suppose on other GNU/Linux) and very bugged on Windows. I think their WEBUI work only on Mac. Thank you :)