Anyone try tenvis IP Cameras?

Post here to indicate any hardware you have used and which is known to work with ZoneMinder. Not for questions.
tenvisfran

Anyone try tenvis IP Cameras?

Post by tenvisfran »

Now over 100,000 users use tenvis IP Cameras, is anyone work with Zoneminder?
fran@tenvis.com.cn
IP Cameras Manufacturer
PacoLM

Post by PacoLM »

You seem so familiar to these cameras....why don't try it yourself?
tenvisfran

Post by tenvisfran »

Yes, I have tried, any problem feel free to call me.

most IP Cameras from Tenvis Factory is for OEM/ODM, but when connecting to Android and Iphone, users can find Tenvis logo in the software.

I hope more and more can talk about Tenvis.
fran@tenvis.com.cn
IP Cameras Manufacturer
timcraig

Post by timcraig »

To promote you cameras to Zoneminder users and installation consultants, I suggest trying the following:

• * Install Zoneminder and find the best configuration that works for you camera.
  • * Make a post in the "Hardware Compatibility List" forum with the name and model of the camera in the title of the post.
  • * In the post, describe the Zoneminder settings you used for the camera (remote method or ffmpeg method, http protocol or rstp protocol, the url you entered for the remote path, etc)
  • * Describe the performance you can get out of the camera (for example: at 320x240 you will get 20 fps in Zoneminder, at 640x480 you will get 10 fps).
  • * If the camera has PTZ features, provide a Zoneminder control script if needed and describe how to configure that.
You can also post the information in the Wiki: (http://www.zoneminder.com/wiki/index.ph ... rk_Cameras)

People usually skip unknown brand IP cameras for Zoneminder as it's a gamble to whether the camera works. Giving reliable information to which cameras work and how to make them work on Zoneminder with go really far.

[/list]
gmar_87

Re: Anyone try tenvis IP Cameras?

Post by gmar_87 »