Holiday

Information and announcements regarding the website and forums in general.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Holiday

Post by zoneminder »

All,

I am shortly going away on holiday for a couple of weeks. This means that support requests etc may take rather longer than usual to get addressed for this period, and the inevitable overhang after I get back. To be honest you might not even notice as other people have been so helpful lately, particularly Ross and Cordel, but they are both busy people and I don't expect them to take on any extra load while I'm away.

So please be patient for the rest of this month, try using the forum search before posting new queries, and hopefully things will be back to normal at the end of August.

Cheers

Phil
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

All,

Just to let you know I'm back and on the forums again. Unfortunately there are so many new posts that it's going to take me a while to work through them so please have a little more patience in case I don't get to your query for a few more days.

If you have posted something that hasn't already been addressed by other posters and would like to highlight it for attention please feel free to add a bump post so that it shows up the next time I check.

Cheers

Phil
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

I'm just bumping this up as I've been away without a connection for a few days. The comments in the previous post apply so please be patient if no-one replies to you immediately.

Phil