Donating

Information and announcements regarding the website and forums in general.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Donating

Post by zoneminder »

Some of you may have noticed that a few new donation buttons have recently appeared on the forum pages. These pages get by far the largest amount of visits and I was a bit concerned that visitors coming directly to the forum sometimes might perhaps fail to notice the subtle 'DONATE' pleas scattered through the rest of the site :lol:

To address this, and not just because donations have all but dried up in the last few months, I've stuck these new buttons in the forum section to make donating even easier! Donations help fund ZoneMinder development by allowing me to get hold of hardware to test against as well as justifying all the time spent on developing the software. So if you've got some value from ZoneMinder and would like to donate, all you have to do is click on one of the buttons and follow the instructions! Donating is optional, though greatly appreciated, and the amount is entirely up to you of course. You can also donate at PayPal directly to philip <dot> coombes <at> zoneminder <dot> com of course. Alternatively, if you have used Ross Melins LiveCD distribution and would like to donate directly to him, you can do so using PayPal to rdmelin <at> elltel <dot> net. Equally, if you have used Cordel's rpms you can also contribute directly to his hardware fund at his site.

Finally, I know PayPal is not available everywhere and not everyone has access to it. If this is you and you'd still like to show some appreciation then I'm always happy to just get postcards or t-shirts or something trivial/unique from your part of the world! Just PM me (or Ross or Cordel) for details.

Cheers and thanks for using ZoneMinder!!!

Phil