ZoneMinder 1.23.0 Released

Information and announcements regarding the website and forums in general.
zoneminder
Site Admin

ZoneMinder 1.23.0 Released

Post by zoneminder »

I'm pleased to announce that ZoneMinder version 1.23.0 has (finally) been released.

Full details on the changes from the previous version are available in the Wiki.

Please note that documentation is no longer shipped with the tarball but available also from the Wiki. Currently this has not been fully updated for version 1.23.0 but will be so over the next few days.

To download this version in source format please visit the Downloads page. If you install from packages please check the 1.23.0 forum for information on when 1.23.0 becomes available in your package format.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all ZoneMinder users for using ZM and to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Cheers

Phil
Last edited by zoneminder on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cordel

Post by cordel »

Phil,
As always, Thank you for your hard work in this project. I can never express how much I enjoy helping to support it. To you, your family, every one involved, and members of this board I wish good tidings, a happy Hanukkah, and or Merry Christmas.

Regards,
Corey
jameswilson

Post by jameswilson »

cordel wrote:Phil,
As always, Thank you for your hard work in this project. I can never express how much I enjoy helping to support it. To you, your family, every one involved, and members of this board I wish good tidings, a happy Hanukkah, and or Merry Christmas.

Regards,
Corey
Yep
Seconded, we all know the time and effort you devote to zm and from my end Happy Christmas!

Oh and Happy Christmas to everyone else. Have a great day!
James Wilson

Disclaimer: The above is pure theory and may work on a good day with the wind behind it. etc etc.
http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk
rdmelin

Post by rdmelin »

I'd just like to add my thanks here too Phil. :)

And greetings to all the community that has
gathered around this great project.

And for users of ZMliveCD there is an upgrade package
for Mandriva 2007.0 (ZMliveCD 1.22.3)
http://www.zoneminder.com/wiki/index.ph ... _RPM_notes