For some reason it's known as the NC1600H in the UK.
Ordered now, will report back when it's in.
Search found 334 matches
- Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:54 pm
- Forum: Hardware Queries
- Topic: $$$ for network IP cameras???
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7745
To bounce an old thread... Has anyone any experience of the GS1600H - good or bad? http://www.gadspot.com/product_info.php?products_id=32 Looks to be a lot of camera for the price, with PT and supposed 640x480 Day/night MJPEG and JPEG streams. reading the above and others there are some queries abou...
- Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:36 pm
- Forum: ZoneMinder Previous Versions
- Topic: RAM upgrade - HIGH MEMORY SUPPORT on Debian
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3965
Yep - for some reason it's not usually enabled by default. For my last server I had to build a specific kernel for it (also as it's a quad cpu machine, SMB needs to be enabled too). That said, building a kernel under debian is quite easy if you build it as a .deb package which you can then install. ...
- Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:24 pm
- Forum: Non-ZoneMinder Chat
- Topic: p4@3Ghz (2mb cache) or email@example.comGhz (1mb cache) ?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5543
Sorry to change the direction a bit - but I've a question to james about the mmx jpeg lib. You say it won't help with the motion detection, but if using remote cameras, the images come either as jpg or mjpeg - wouldn't this lib help in decoding the incoming images as well as creating new ones? Being...