Translation Help Wanted!!

If you would like to check the status of a language, volunteer to do a translation, or highlight or correct a problem in one of the existing language files then post here.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Thanks for this. I don't think there are any demos with PTZ cams that I know of. However I can do screenshotsif you want any particular pages. Also you can just enable PTZ functionality without actually having a cam that supports it, it just won't move :D

You are right that you just translate the strings in zm_lang_en_gb.php, I am looking into moving to gettext in the near future but will do any mapping myself. There are a few new tokens in the upcoming 1.22.0 release and I can get you that file if you would like it early.

Cheers

Phil
flyer

Translation

Post by flyer »

Last night I download liveCD edition.
Today, if I have a time a try it.
Because I live in Serbia I'm have interes to translation it to my mother language.
If, to today there not exist any serbian version let me know and I will do this for comunity.

flyer
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

There is no Serbian translation at the moment so it would be really useful if you could do one. The best thing is to look at zm_lang_en_gb.php and read the notes in there.
Phil
saian

French..?

Post by saian »

Sorry for my english...is there anybody on the translation in French..?
either I could try ...
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

There is an existing French translation in zm_lang_fr_fr.php. You are welcome to edit it and translate any recent words or phrases that have been added since the last update.
Phil
lewis

Post by lewis »

hello all,

i have a trixbox box working (based on Asterisk PBX) on Centos 4.3
i'm waiting also a 8 ch video capture board, which i intend to install on the same box using zoneminder..
i also have 16 X-10 channels in my house (not connected to any linux box).

So, we'll spend the next month together, and i could help with the Greek translation..

just tell me how...
jameswilson

Post by jameswilson »

well the greek trans is the right place but id post in the right place with your other questions. I think there is a centos how to on here somewhere but id learn on a test system before messing with your pabx system!
James Wilson

Disclaimer: The above is pure theory and may work on a good day with the wind behind it. etc etc.
http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk
lewis

Post by lewis »

jameswilson wrote:well the greek trans is the right place but id post in the right place with your other questions. I think there is a centos how to on here somewhere but id learn on a test system before messing with your pabx system!
this is my home pbx system and i'll ghost it before further installations ;)

anyway, i always wanted to contribute somehow, and now it the time ;)
jameswilson

Post by jameswilson »

good on ya!
James Wilson

Disclaimer: The above is pure theory and may work on a good day with the wind behind it. etc etc.
http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk
Max Steel

Post by Max Steel »

Hello,

Gibt es für die FAQs etc auch eine deutsche Übersetzung?

Exist a German Translation for the Manual?
mfg
Steel
robi

Post by robi »

zoneminder wrote:Yep, just mail it to info[at]zoneminder.com when you're ready.

Phil
:(

Code: Select all

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info(at)zoneminder.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 553 5.3.0 <info(at)zoneminder.com>... No such user

v1.25.0 + Ubuntu Linux 12.04 Server
liviab

Post by liviab »

I'm using the Portuguese translation. It's good, however there is something that is not translated yet, e.g. options' explanation, some buttons, ...
How could I help translating this?
:wink:
cordel

Re: Translation Help Wanted!!

Post by cordel »

zoneminder wrote: If you are able to help translate these tokens then please do, it would be much appreciated. To so, just download a copy of the most recent version of ZoneMinder, find the zm_lang_xx_yy.php that corresponds to your language, edit it, and send it back to me. I will happily add it to the next release, or even do a special release if I get a few languages done at once. If your language isn't included already then just copy zm_lang_en_gb.php to zm_lang_<your>_<your>.php and follow the instructions in the file.

If you use ZoneMinder and are able to assist with translation then it would be appreciated as much, if not more, than monetary donations!!

Cheers

Phil
marcodefreitas

Post by marcodefreitas »

Any chance of using GetText?
jason.l

Post by jason.l »

Updated Simplified Chinese translation