help 1.5 tb disk filling up in about 3 hours...

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.25.x releases only.
tibetfreedom

help 1.5 tb disk filling up in about 3 hours...

Post by tibetfreedom »

no idea what is happening….
modect on at 3 frames a second...
Yamanipanuchi

Re: help 1.5 tb disk filling up in about 3 hours...

Post by Yamanipanuchi »

You'll probably have to dig into the file system and see what files happen to be taking the space up. That is hard to believe unless some crazy debugging is on, Even then its hard to believe. Check the log files. Maybe somehow some debugging got turned on accidently

I am running 52 Camera's on my system here and it takes 10 days to fill 1.5tb with 70,000 records. Several of them are set to Mocord also.
tibetfreedom

Post by tibetfreedom »

Yamanipanuchi wrote:You'll probably have to dig into the file system and see what files happen to be taking the space up. That is hard to believe unless some crazy debugging is on, Even then its hard to believe. Check the log files. Maybe somehow some debugging got turned on accidently

I am running 52 Camera's on my system here and it takes 10 days to fill 1.5tb with 70,000 records. Several of them are set to Mocord also.
I agree built loads of systems, never seen this...
tibetfreedom

Post by tibetfreedom »

tibetfreedom wrote:
Yamanipanuchi wrote:You'll probably have to dig into the file system and see what files happen to be taking the space up. That is hard to believe unless some crazy debugging is on, Even then its hard to believe. Check the log files. Maybe somehow some debugging got turned on accidently

I agree built loads of systems, never seen this...
also if I use 2,3 or 7 in interlacing the camera demeaon stops, I can only use 0 which is badly interlaced…
tibetfreedom

Post by tibetfreedom »

something else is odd
in the camera window the time looks OK
but in the time stamped events underneath the time says...2002-01-02

weird...