Spanish translation

If you would like to check the status of a language, volunteer to do a translation, or highlight or correct a problem in one of the existing language files then post here.
Dr.Pepper

Spanish translation

Post by Dr.Pepper »

I can help with a Spanish translation, who do I get in touch with? Or is there already a Spanish transtation?
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

There is an existing Spanish/Argentinian translation in zm_lang_es_ar.php however I don't think it's quite up to date. You can just edit that one, or create an es_es version and mail it to me. You might want to wait a couple of days as 1.20.2 has quite a lot of new tokens in it and you might end up having to do everything twice otherwise.

Phil
Dr.Pepper

Post by Dr.Pepper »

Ok. I'll wait a few days to start on the new version, allready checked the other lang files and should be fairly quick.
Dr.Pepper

Post by Dr.Pepper »

Sorry I haven't come thru with the translation, I've been busy on other projects .... Has there been a translation?
Can I still be of any help?
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

There is still only the Argentinian translation but that is getting old now and needs updating. So if you can update it, or create a new one, then that would be great.

Phil