[SOLVED] How to mark Topic 'Solved'

This is the place for any problems or issues with the website in general or the new forums in particular.
efranzwa

[SOLVED] How to mark Topic 'Solved'

Post by efranzwa »

I am somewhat new to this forum as well as phpBB and was wondering if there is a preferred or correct method to mark issues as solved once someone (or the summation of the previous replies) has provided the answer to the original issue being asked about?

Checking through the various sections and topics I have found that it is not clear when things have been solved. I see a only a few topic subjects that have added a prefix or suffix [SOLVED] but many topics seem to be solved but yet are not marked as such.
Last edited by efranzwa on Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZoneMinder 1.36.33 - Various Reolink, Ubiquiti cameras - NUC6CAYH - Ubuntu Server 22.04
dougmccrary

Solved:Re: How to mark Topic 'Solved'

Post by dougmccrary »

Just edit the subject, I guess...
And it's true most topics never get marked solved. I suppose it's mostly up to the OP to do so, and if they don't...
efranzwa

Re: How to mark Topic 'Solved'

Post by efranzwa »

Thanks for the reply, seems that there is no preference so I'll just mark the title for any issue that is resolved so folks can use it as a reference for later use if they encounter similar issues. Cheers!
ZoneMinder 1.36.33 - Various Reolink, Ubiquiti cameras - NUC6CAYH - Ubuntu Server 22.04