Sunba 636 PTZ Control

Discussions related to the 1.36.x series of ZoneMinder
foytech

Sunba 636 PTZ Control

Post by foytech »

I have two Sunba Cameras. I am attempting to get one to be controlled by ZM from the monitor. I have the Control Left Right Up and Down as well as Diagonal working fine, however, my Focus and Zoom are not working. The Zoom seems to not be controllable. It will only zoom all the way out or all the way in. Nothing in between. Focus just does not seem to work at all. This camera also has Patrol as a feature that is controllable, id like to get that into this as well. Thanks in advance!

Update:I found the piece of code that was broken for the Zoom to Autostop. Ironically, it is in the portion of the Autostop code Msg: that states "# Reported to not work, so superceded by the cmd above
<Zoom>false" Changing to "<Zoom>true" fixed my issue. I can now count on the setting in the Control for the monitor to auto timeout whatever I have it set at.
Last edited by foytech on Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iconnor

Re: Sunba 636 PTZ Control

Post by iconnor »

You have to edit the control in zm web ui and set a timeout after which it will auto-stop.
foytech

Post by foytech »

Thanks for your reply iconnor. I initially tried putting a value there, it seem to only affect the MOVE and not the ZOOM. Any other thoughts?
foytech

Post by foytech »

Here is a snip of the log whenever I select zoom from the control. Can't access name:zoomStop AUTOLOAD:ZoneMinder::Control::Netcat::zoomStop member of object of class ZoneMinder::Control::Netcat from main:171
foytech

Post by foytech »

Issue seems to have been resolved by changing the Netcat.PM file code... I think its a bug.
# Reported to not work, so superceded by the cmd above section states "profileToken . '</ProfileToken><PanTilt>true</PanTilt><Zoom>false</Zoom></Stop></s:Body></s:Envelope>'; Where I changed Zoom from False to Zoom True.

I still cant figure out the command portion for Focus, it doesnt seem to be in the Netcat.PM and I dont know what the command would be.