Problems since last two updates

Previous development branch now released as 1.36
Hex

Problems since last two updates

Post by Hex »

Hello,

I spotted several problems from the last two updates:

- Events for each camera show thousands of events. When I click on Events, I see only 25 events, which are old and the content is missing (no video) - I can't even delete them. If I go to Montage Review, everything shows as it should. on the timeline. If I click on a camera image in Console, I see the last events. I can't access all events, as I was able to, by clicking on Events for each camera.

- Exported and downloaded videos don't have an embedded time and date - I'm pretty sure they did?

- When I click on Running, I see default / Stop / Restart (on Console page). When viewing a monitor page, the button is not responding. On Options page it only shows Default / Running.
Painter

Re: Problems since last two updates

Post by Painter »

With the last update event paging seems much better to me but i'm not able to delete multiple events. Pressing the delete button when from the event view page deletes the event.
I'm also not able to change the function of a monitor, for example from Modect to Monitor or to None and vice versa on Enable/Disable by pressing for Example the "Modect" in the red circle? below.
If i select the camera from the "Source" instead of "Function" column then I'm able to change the function on enable/Disable any camera just fine.
Attachments
Mode_altering.JPG
Mode_altering.JPG (24.15 KiB) Viewed 930 times