zmNinja stopped showing live view on one of three cameras

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
magarity

zmNinja stopped showing live view on one of three cameras

Post by magarity »

After updating ZM from 1.34.6 to 1.34.10 one of the three cameras I have is no longer showing on zmNinja. The other two cameras still show just fine. And web interface to ZM shows all 3 cameras' live views so yes the cameras and ZM are working together. The camera that is no longer showing is a D-Link 936L at 1280x720 and the two that still work are D-Link 932L at 640x480. I have zmNinja up to date on an Android 10 phone.
Any ideas how to get the third camera working again?
asker

Re: zmNinja stopped showing live view on one of three cameras

Post by asker »

1) In Montage screen, tap on the eye icon on the top. Chances are that monitor is hidden, unhide by tapping it
2) If 1 is not true, Menu->Clear API cache, try 1) again
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
magarity

Re: zmNinja stopped showing live view on one of three cameras

Post by magarity »

asker wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 6:14 pm 1) In Montage screen, tap on the eye icon on the top. Chances are that monitor is hidden, unhide by tapping it
2) If 1 is not true, Menu->Clear API cache, try 1) again
I had been using the little eye icon, but hitting the clear cache and closing/restarting the ninja app has fixed it, thanks!