Storage Areas

Forum for questions and support relating to 1.33.x development only.
gsaindon

Storage Areas

Post by gsaindon »

Hi,
to upgrade to 1.33.16 I switched to master ppa from the zoneminder with storage areas ppa. Since then, one of my three storages is missing and the option to add storage is missing. For the storage area that appears in the console there is a message in the logs : ERR [Path /home/freenaszm1 does not exist.]

I am in a multiple server config.

Thanks for the help,
iconnor

Re: Storage Areas

Post by iconnor »

Sounds like php is generating that error and stopping output. Perhaps setting Options -> Logging -> LOG_LEVEL_WEBLOG to none would be a good idea.

Each server is expected to have all storage areas available at the same path. So make sure that is the case.
gsaindon

Post by gsaindon »

Ok, I will try mounting the volume on each of the servers. On 1.33.14 the volume was mounted only on one of the server to which it was assigned. Also, I don't see the option to add new storage anymore?
gsaindon

Post by gsaindon »

Hi,
The option to add storage is once again available since 1.33.16~20200113170925-xenial. I can also see the already configured storage.

Thanks,
iconnor

Post by iconnor »

Apparently I did some stupid code that would load all the events per storage area in order to get the count of events.

fixed.