Hello... Some random questions... Timeline, Users, Main/Sub Stream

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
zmaximz

Hello... Some random questions... Timeline, Users, Main/Sub Stream

Post by zmaximz »

I'm installed 1.32.3 over 1.30.x

1. Is timeline still old in the event options? I have wrong size here... I hoped here will be new montage review or etc...
Timeline.jpg
Timeline.jpg (299.52 KiB) Viewed 1366 times
2. I want to give to my neighborhoods access only to Sub Stream monitor for live view and downloading videos from Main Stream monitor, but there no option to disable live view for separated monitor in user access configuration... nothing to do in easy way?

3. Can't to delete saved Montage Layout

4. Can anyone to say whats mean CPU Load? I have Intel 8100 with 4 core/8 virtual core... but cant understand by wiki... what there going on... One time I have seen 60 points value when video is decompressed, but think that 10 is like 100% before...
racelife

Re: Hello... Some random questions... Timeline, Users, Main/Sub Stream

Post by racelife »

When adding or editing users under the users tab at the bottom of window there is a restricted monitors section where you can select which monitors to allow them to access. I don't know of a way to only let them do some actions on some monitors but different actions on others. It's kind of an all or nothing thing.
zmaximz

Re: Hello... Some random questions... Timeline, Users, Main/Sub Stream

Post by zmaximz »

Thanks... May be I'll use it too.
It's all about optimizing of CPU usage. I'm analyzing for motion low res stream and using trigger for writing videos from high res stream. And now users can see doubled information