(Solved) [ZM API] PHP Error

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
R2D2

(Solved) [ZM API] PHP Error

Post by R2D2 »

Hi,

after a long time, i installed ZM again, but i cannot get working the ZM API. :(

When i type this in my Browser,

Code: Select all

http://server01/zm/api/
i get this:

Fatal error: Cannot use 'object' as class name as it is reserved in /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Core/Object.php on line 18
How can i solve this?
Last edited by R2D2 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
bbunge

Re: [ZM API] PHP Error

Post by bbunge »

Linux distro and version please...
R2D2

Post by R2D2 »

Distro is Gentoo
ZM is 1.32.3
rockedge

Post by rockedge »

this looks like the CRUD and or the CakePHP components of the API are not the correct versions.

check these links out and see if your fix is in the mix.

viewtopic.php?p=105092#p105092

https://github.com/FriendsOfCake/crud/issues/581
R2D2

Post by R2D2 »

After some "Experiments", now i get this issue:

Warning (2): Use of undefined constant ZM_OPT_USE_API - assumed 'ZM_OPT_USE_API' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) [APP/Controller/AppController.php, line 63]

Warning (2): ini_set() [<a href='http://php.net/function.ini-set'>function.ini-set</a>]: Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time [CORE/Cake/Model/Datasource/CakeSession.php, line 581]

CakePHP: the rapid development php framework
Fatal Error

Error: require_once() [<a href='http://php.net/function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '../../../includes/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php7:/usr/share/php')
File: /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/app/Config/bootstrap.php
Line: 123

Notice: If you want to customize this error message, create app/View/Errors/fatal_error.ctp
CakePHP: the rapid development php framework	

CakePHP 2.10.8

Warning (2): Use of undefined constant ZM_DB_USER - assumed 'ZM_DB_USER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) [CORE/Cake/Model/ConnectionManager.php, line 69]

Warning (2): Use of undefined constant ZM_DB_PASS - assumed 'ZM_DB_PASS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) [CORE/Cake/Model/ConnectionManager.php, line 69]

Warning (2): Use of undefined constant ZM_DB_NAME - assumed 'ZM_DB_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) [CORE/Cake/Model/ConnectionManager.php, line 69]

Warning (2): Use of undefined constant ZM_DB_SSL_CA_CERT - assumed 'ZM_DB_SSL_CA_CERT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) [CORE/Cake/Model/ConnectionManager.php, line 69]

Warning (2): Use of undefined constant ZM_DB_SSL_CLIENT_KEY - assumed 'ZM_DB_SSL_CLIENT_KEY' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) [CORE/Cake/Model/ConnectionManager.php, line 69]

Warning (2): Use of undefined constant ZM_DB_SSL_CLIENT_CERT - assumed 'ZM_DB_SSL_CLIENT_CERT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) [CORE/Cake/Model/ConnectionManager.php, line 69]

Warning (2): Use of undefined constant ZM_DB_HOST - assumed 'ZM_DB_HOST' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) [APP/Config/database.php, line 92]

Warning (2): Use of undefined constant ZM_DB_HOST - assumed 'ZM_DB_HOST' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) [APP/Config/database.php, line 101]
BTW, i'am using PHP 7.1

server01 ~ # php -v
PHP 7.1.26 (cli) (built: Jan 19 2019 12:09:17) ( ZTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.1.26, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies
server01 ~ #
R2D2

Post by R2D2 »

I edited the "/usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/app/Config/bootstrap.php" from,

require_once("../../../includes/config.php");
to

require_once("/usr/share/zoneminder/www/includes/config.php")
but now i get the following issue:

Uncaught FatalErrorException: [MissingPluginException] Plugin Crud could not be found. 
#0 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Core/App.php(227): CakePlugin::path('Crud') 
#1 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Core/App.php(549): App::path('Lib', 'Crud') 
#2 [internal function]: App::load('CrudControllerT...') 
#3 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/app/Controller/AppController.php(34): spl_autoload_call('CrudControllerT...') 
#4 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Core/App.php(547): include('/usr/share/zone...') 
#5 [internal function]: App::load('AppController') 
#6 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('AppController') 
#7 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Error/ExceptionRenderer.php(155): class_exists('AppController') 
#8 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Error/ExceptionRenderer.php(95): ExceptionRenderer->_getController(Object(ParseError)) 
#9 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Error/ErrorHandler.php(126): ExceptionRenderer->__construct(Object(ParseError)) 
#10 [internal function]: ErrorHandler::h
rockedge

Post by rockedge »

you must identify which version of CakePHP and CRUD you have in your ZM setup.

change what you done back to it's original code. go look in /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/app/Plugin/Crud/README.md
(or the path to your ZM installation) At the top of this file it should have :

# Version notice

This version of Crud is for CakePHP 2.x.
This fork has been patched for PHP 7.2 compatibilty, specifically for the [ZoneMinder](https://github.com/ZoneMinder/ZoneMinder) project. 
This fork will no longer be necessary once [Pull Reqeust #282](https://github.com/FriendsOfCake/crud/pull/582) has been merged.
if not, you might have the version CRUD and CakePHP that isn't fixed to work with PHP 7.2+

the correct versions are here at this link and can be swapped in manually with relative ease.
R2D2

Post by R2D2 »

OK, reverted all, an did the instructions from your link above.

But now i get this issue:

Fatal error: Uncaught FatalErrorException: [CakeSessionException] Unable to configure the session, setting session.use_trans_sid failed. 
#0 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Model/Datasource/CakeSession.php(732): CakeSession::_configureSession() 
#1 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Model/Datasource/CakeSession.php(219): CakeSession::_startSession() 
#2 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Model/Datasource/CakeSession.php(248): CakeSession::start() 
#3 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/View/Helper/SessionHelper.php(134): CakeSession::check('Message.flash') 
#4 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/app/View/Layouts/error.ctp(46): SessionHelper->flash() 
#5 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/View/View.php(971): include('/usr/share/zone...') 
#6 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/View/View.php(933): View->_evaluate('/usr/share/zone...', Array) 
#7 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/View/View.php(546): View->_render('/usr/share/zone...') 
#8 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/View/View.php(481): View->renderL in /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Error/ErrorHandler.php on line 138
R2D2

Post by R2D2 »

SOLVED!

I found this in the gentoo Forum:

https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-8 ... ml#8293346
rockedge

Re: (Solved) [ZM API] PHP Error

Post by rockedge »

yes I was hoping the links I listed had this information...great that you have it going! Good work.
rayrayray

Re: (Solved) [ZM API] PHP Error

Post by rayrayray »

Thank you! I was struggling with the same API error with Ubuntu 18.04.01 LTS and 1.32.3. I didn't need any of the code changes in that forum post -- the code fix and CakePHP plugin files were already present on my system. I only needed these updates to my Apache2 config:

# For better visibility, the following directives have been migrated from the
# default .htaccess files included with the CakePHP project.
# Parameters not set here are inherited from the parent directive above.
<Directory "/usr/share/zoneminder/www/api">
   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteRule ^$ app/webroot/ [L]
   RewriteRule (.*) app/webroot/$1 [L]
   RewriteBase /zm/api
</Directory>

<Directory "/usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/app">
   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteRule ^$ webroot/ [L]
   RewriteRule (.*) webroot/$1 [L]
   RewriteBase /zm/api
</Directory>