Can't change or save new run state with button

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
SirDigby

Can't change or save new run state with button

Post by SirDigby »

When I press the run state button, the run state window opens, but none of the change state commands does anything when I click apply.

Additionally, I am not able to save any new run states (the save button remains greyed out after I type in a name).

Everything else is working.

I am running ZM 1.32.3 on Ubuntu 18.10.
SkippyDo

Re: Can't change or save new run state with button

Post by SkippyDo »

I've noticed that the feedback on the pop-up window is a bit poor. Not real clear whether states are being changed. Requires checking actual system processes to verify. I suspect that the states are being changed and that it's just the window's feedback is poor.
SirDigby

Post by SirDigby »

Thanks, SkippyDo.

ZM definitely doesn't stop when I change the state to stop. I'm pretty sure restart isn't doing anything either. In either case, nothing appears in the logs and the run state window doesn't disappear. ZM continues to function as usual.

I guess I'm really more concerned with saving new run states, as that would be a really useful feature. Is there another way to do that without using the run state button?
SirDigby

Post by SirDigby »

Update: I checked Firefox, and run state button functions normally there; still nothing in Chrome.

In Firefox, I can save, apply and delete run states.

New run states I created in Firefox then appear in the dropdown list in Chrome, but I still can't apply them or save any new ones there.

Thus, this appears to be a Chrome problem (at least for me). As far as I can tell, all my script and ad blockers are turned off in Chrome, so I don't think that's the problem.