Open new window maximized

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.30.x releases only.
Avro125

Open new window maximized

Post by Avro125 »

I'm trying to figure out how to get ZM to open a new browser window in 'maximized' rather that resizable.

I've tried in both my usual Firefox and with Chrome, and the behaviour is the same: click on anything (day's events for example) and a new window opens that I have to then manually maximize if I want to see anything. In the same browser, if I open a new window (Ctrl+n), open a link in a new window (Shift+click the link or right-click and select open in new window) the newly requested window opens maximized. Launching the browser form the desktop opens maximized.

For some reason however, ZM insists on opening a resizable window. It's annoying, as if I'm reviewing events from the day, and I get to the bottom of the page and select '2' or the right arrow to review older events, that window opens as resizable, meaning I'm forever hitting the 'maximize' button on the browser.

I've gone through my browser settings and I think they're okay, as everything other than ZM works as I think it should. I've also looked through the options on ZM and I can't see where I could change this behaviour.

Any ideas?

Bill
mythedoff

Re: Open new window maximized

Post by mythedoff »

Try in Firefox:
about:config
browser.link.open_newwindow Status:default; Type:integer; Value:3