CentOS 5.x x86_64

If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
voronwe

CentOS 5.x x86_64

Post by voronwe »

Hi all

Well after some time fiddling with CentOS 5 and seeing all the posts about problems with getting ZoneMinder to work, i decided to give my work to the general public, have in mind that this work is for my company here in Denmark, so it contains other Open Source software than just ZoneMinder, and it is customized to my company´s needs.

Check the following site: http://rpm.dvos.dk
This is hosted on my home server witch is on a 20/1 ADSL connection, so be patient.
(If others want to mirror it feel free to do so)

There is some installation instructions on my site, and i will get working on doing some more with screen shots of the installation options when i get the time.

I Hope that this will be of some use for some people out there, and if you have any suctions feel free to post them here.
Best Regards
Tom Stage
arielf

Post by arielf »

hi,
The link is working?
voronwe

Post by voronwe »

Hi arielf

Iam sorry to say that i have had a "major" hw crash and that resultet in loss of data :cry:

Iam working on getting everything back in place, and this dont have the high priority yet.
Best Regards
Tom Stage