If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:49 pm
- Location: Paris
I use ZoneMinder for my CCTV system and Munin for network monitoring.
But there is no ZoneMinder plugins for Munin, so I've decided to wrote theses plugins :
- * zm_events : get the number of events catched by monitors ;
* zm_fps : get the number of frames per seconds ;
* zm_hourly_events : get the number of events per hours.
You can download theses plugins from the subversion repository :
Code: Select all
svn co http://svn.csquad.org/zoneminder_munin/
Enjoy and feel free to report bugs and suggest new graphs.
I'am currently working on a tracking systeme for cats !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 3:04 am
Good day! So, all of the links to these plugins have disappeared. Does anyone have them and would they be willing to share? Thank you!
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:55 am
- Location: Upper Coomera, Queensland, Australia
What kind of plugins is this?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests