Is a 1.22.3 LiveCD available?

Support and queries relating to third party Live CDs and DVD, VM images and other packaged distributions
Harbinger

Post by Harbinger »

I see the last available version for download is for 1.22.2. Yet I see several posts alluding to a 1.22.3 LiveCD, so is one available for download somewhere?
rdmelin

Post by rdmelin »

Harbinger

Post by Harbinger »

Ah...thank you!
KegRaider

Post by KegRaider »

Thanks rdmelin!,

I just upgraded my ZM box to something a lot more beefy (due to board and HDD failure), and consequently the 1.21.3 version I had won't recognise the SATA and ETH0 of the new AM2 motherboard. Neither does the livecd 1.22.2.

I promise to seed 500% as I normally do with all useful software. I'm just testing the speed of the new CPU in gentoo. Man what a boost from the old PIII 866 :D I can't wait to hammer the cpu threads with camera monitoring!

I'll hppefully have my ZM system back up and running in a about 6 hours (4 of which are download).

-->Troy.
KegRaider

Post by KegRaider »

Nice build!

However, it doesn't recognize my MCP61 (Nforce chipset) network adaptor. For now I'm using a USB NIC adaptor i had laying around. I have read a bit on the 'forcedeth' driver, and how to get it running, but so far unsuccessful. I'll post my findings in the appropriate forum when (if) i am successful.

-->Troy.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Hello,

I am interested in trying out the 1.22.3 LiveCD but I can't find a working link to it anywhere.

I tried 1.22.2 but it has an issue with my cdrom controller in that it cant mount the LiveCD and drops me to the limited ash. The 1.22.2 CD works (boots to WM) in an old junker PC I have, but my purpose is to see if this is a viable solution to replace Borg OS on the good PC (purchased in 2005) with all the video installed in it. The terrible winbloze software that controls two 4 port RCA cards is the only thing preventing me from moving away from Winbloze on this box. ZM is hopefully the answer I have been searching for.

Also, I am very very new to Linux. I have a lot more experience with FreeBSD. Is there a ZM port or package for FreeBSD?

Thanks!
Thanks for your generous support.
cordel

Post by cordel »

Try the stickies at the top of this topic.
Jason

Post by Jason »

cordel wrote:Try the stickies at the top of this topic.
Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately the links are dead.

Not Found
The requested URL /torrents-details.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.linuxtracker.org Port 80

Directory has no index file.
Browsing this site or directory without an index file is prohibited.

If you are the site's webmaster, you can remedy this problem by creating a default HTML page with one of the following names:

* index.html
* index.htm
* default.htm
* Default.htm
* home.html
* Home.chtml

NOTE: Filenames are case sensitive, i.e., Home.html is not the same as home.html

The latest link posted does not have the proper mime type (or something like that) as it tries to download in html/text instead of binary.

I also searched bittorrent to no avail, are there any other links that you know of?
cordel

Post by cordel »

Interesting because they work fine for me.
robi

Post by robi »

v1.25.0 + Ubuntu Linux 12.04 Server
Jason

Post by Jason »

So when you click on this link:

http://thebushongs.net/Public_Downloads ... 1.22.3.iso

...it works for you? I have tried from several browsers and computers.... even tried FTP but anonymous not allowed. As the author indicated, there is a problem with the download page. He needs to add something of this sort to his page:

<head>
Pragma: public
Expires: 0
Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
Cache-Control: private
Content-Type: application/force-download
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="$filename"
Content-Length: $filesize
</head>

Although, it appears that wget is doing the trick. Thanks the replies.
bb99

Post by bb99 »

Linuxtracker.org has this torrent along with 1.22.2.1 & 1.21.3. I reloaded these torrents after a major upgrade of the site dumped all previously upped torrents in January 08. There are currently 2 seeds (1 from Germany & 1 from US) both of us welcome more seeds although demand is currently limited. I highly recommend that individual bandwidth supporting these join the .torrent community at Linuxtracker.org (as rdmelin has done in the past; thank you sir) and multiply your upload capability.
achix

Post by achix »

Hey Jason,
did you try th FreeBSD port yet?