ZoneMinder 1.23.0 - Release Note - Release Candidate 2

Support and queries relating to all previous versions of ZoneMinder
zoneminder
Site Admin

ZoneMinder 1.23.0 - Release Note - Release Candidate 2

Post by zoneminder »

I have just uploaded RC2 of 1.23.0. Hopefully this will be the final RC before real release. Thanks to everyone who has submitted bugs and please feel free to give it a try if you haven't already as it would be good to get the numbers of people trying this release up to give it good functionality coverage. Currently numbers are a bit low compared to the mainstream releases.

Anyway, this release contains just bugfixes to problems found in RC1 or where functionality had not been completely implmented and requires no DB updates and so can be installed directly on top of RC1 without needed to rerun zmupdate.pl etc.

The tarball can be downloaded from here. If you have previously installed mootools please make sure your file is either renamed or linked to just mootools.js (no version number) as version checking is now implmeneted in the code.
Last edited by zoneminder on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phil
RoundSparrow

Post by RoundSparrow »

In case anyone cares, I was able to get this built and working on Ubuntu Gutsy (7.10). Still playing/testing, but have it working with both a local and remote camera.
ammaross

Post by ammaross »

It works on Fedora 8 just fine too. The only problem I ran into was when I tried to start the ZM service, I got a failed, saying it was unable to find the libavformat.so library. I added a new .conf file in /etc/ld.so.conf.d with the path /usr/local/lib in it which fixed the problem.
abroz

Post by abroz »

I would like to confirm that all for now works Ok.
Stills are working OK, streaming is OK.

Will try to test some more (email, filters,...) and will post results.