There are several common issues with running this docker.
- Be sure the volume mappings map to host system folders that exist and have r/w permission.
- Be sre you have the correct port mappings for your system and there are no port conflicts.
- You can update Zoneminder by just restarting the docker. The docker wil automatically update Zoneminder to the latest version.
- To update the docker you need to remove the docker image and re-install it.
- Remember that this is a Docker and has it's own Linux (Ubuntu 18.04). Zoneminder is installed in the Docker and not in the host system.
- To get to the docker bash command line enter 'docker exec -i -t Zoneminder bash'