Time to next event

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
MatzR

Time to next event

Post by MatzR »

I know this is an old topic, but it came back to me a couple of weeks back and I have no clue how to get rid of it - despite browsing through the forum for hours now...

I'm running ZM 1.34.21 on Debian 9.13 stretch.
When showing a recording - regardless whether directly with the web console or on zmNinja, it looks like the order of the frames is messed up. The playback starts somewhere in the middle of the recording and then suddenly frames show up which are actually from the beginning of the recording.
On top of that I get the black screen in between, saying 'Time to next event -1 seconds'.

I ran mysqlcheck with --autorepair which didn't help.
I also purged all events till today to shrink the database.

Any ideas please?
MatzR

Re: Time to next event

Post by MatzR »

Can anybody help me with this issue please?
It's really odd that the clips are kind of out of order - they start to play with frame e.g. 20, then all of a sudden there is a break and it continues with frame 1 - then there comes the black screen with the 'Time to next event' message.
bigjohn

Post by bigjohn »

Was there any further information on this issue? I am having the same problem. Playback starts at some point in the middle then jumps back to the beginning and plays to the point where it began. So it appears that a segment from some random middle point is played ahead of the true beginning of the event. Looking at the frame by frame view confirms this mis-ordering. On some events I have seen the "time to next event" frames, on others it is either not rendered or it is so brief it is not visible?? Running ZM 1.34.25 on Ubuntu 20.04.
bigjohn

Post by bigjohn »

A little further detail regarding the frame by frame view... the frame number sequence is in-fact out of order. The first frame shown in frame view is not frame #1. Also, the timestamps jump back to the beginning in mid-playback. Any advice would be appreciated.