[SOLVED][1.34.20] Streaming not working anymore after update

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
tzana

[SOLVED][1.34.20] Streaming not working anymore after update

Post by tzana »

Hi all,

I'm using ZoneMinder since one year without any problem with 4 cameras;
But since some days I can't see the stream anymore on any camera.
My actual version is 1.34.20 and I think is an auto update because I never updated ZM.

The errors :
2020-09-24 00:40:15 web_php 3016 ERR Socket /var/run/zm/zms-484225s.sock does not exist. This file is created by zms, and since it does not exist, either zms did not run, or zms exited early. Please check your zms logs and ensure that CGI is enabled in apache and check that the PATH_ZMS is set correctly. Make sure that ZM is actually recording. If you are trying to view a live stream and the capture process (zmc) is not running then zms will exit. Please go to http://zoneminder.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... window-etc for more information.
2020-09-24 00:40:32 web_js 3016 ERR getStreamCmdResponse stream error: Socket /var/run/zm/zms-146540s.sock does not exist. This file is created by zms, and since it does not exist, either zms did not run, or zms exited early. Please check your zms logs and ensure that CGI is enabled in apache and check that the PATH_ZMS is set correctly. Make sure that ZM is actually recording. If you are trying to view a live stream and the capture process (zmc) is not running then zms will exit. Please go to http://zoneminder.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... window-etc for more information. - checkStreamForErrors()
Have you some ideas of the issue please

Thx
Last edited by tzana on Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
tzana

Re: [1.34.20] Streaming not working anymore after update

Post by tzana »

Hi,

It's solved. Thanks to this topic : viewtopic.php?f=40&t=29694

I changed in /etc/zm/conf.d/01-system-paths.conf :

Code: Select all

ZM_PATH_ZMS=/zm/cgi-bin/nph-zms
TO

Code: Select all

ZM_PATH_ZMS=/cgi-bin/nph-zms
No error anymore :)