sound and pop-up on alert

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
jackyli

sound and pop-up on alert

Post by jackyli »

Hi,

I installed zonemidner 1.34.5 on Debian Buster and with nginx. I am having problems with the sound and pop-up on alert. I am streaming the camera on live event. I enable the alarm with zmninja and no sound play. I placed the sound file in /usr/share/zoneminder/www/sounds/doorbell.ogg. Permission for the sounds direcotry is 755 and the sound file is 644. I am able to play the sound by calling http://url/zm/sounds/doorbell.ogg. The WEB_SOUND_ON_ALARM is enabled and the WEB_ALARM_SOUND is doorbell.ogg. I even have the autoplay on iin firefox for testing. It will play the doorbell when I click the monitor name for live streaming. May I know anyone has a solution to this problem? Thank you.

The other problem is the pop-up on alert. It does come to the front when there is an alert if the zoneminder window in the back and hidden. However if I minimized it, then it will pop up if I set dom.disable_window_flip to false in firefox config. Any ideas on how to bring it to the front if hidden behind some other windows? Thank you.

Jacky