Controls on the Monitor window

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
simonpg

Controls on the Monitor window

Post by simonpg »

It seems that you can have a Reset button, and you can have Reset and Reboot buttons; but you can't have just a Reboot button.

If you hover over the Live Feed, you get a nice tooltip that says, "click to zoom, shift click to pan, control click to zoom out". None of these cause controls to be issued to the camera. However, it appears that ZoneMinder is able to perform some sort of "Digital zoom" with the image. But no panning is apparent.
bbunge

Re: Controls on the Monitor window

Post by bbunge »

simonpg wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:54 pm It seems that you can have a Reset button, and you can have Reset and Reboot buttons; but you can't have just a Reboot button.

If you hover over the Live Feed, you get a nice tooltip that says, "click to zoom, shift click to pan, control click to zoom out". None of these cause controls to be issued to the camera. However, it appears that ZoneMinder is able to perform some sort of "Digital zoom" with the image. But no panning is apparent.
You have to enable control and set the controls on each camera that is pan/tilt capable.
simonpg

Re: Controls on the Monitor window

Post by simonpg »

Too true. I have been working with Amcrest_HTTP camera controls and I have the cameras working. I have been poking around and discovered these issues.