Montage View resetting on v1.33.15.

Forum for questions and support relating to 1.33.x development only.
CancunManny

Montage View resetting on v1.33.15.

Post by CancunManny »

So I used zoneminder a few months back, had some computer issues and finally was able to load zoneminder again.

I am using v1.33.15. Finally got my two IP wireless cameras and my local USB camera working. (Still haven't set up hot zones nor verified it does record). One thing I did notice that is driving me crazy is Montage view.

Whenever I click on "Montage" link I have to select scale 1/3 for my 3 cameras to display correctly. However if I click away from the montage view, then click back onto the montage view the settings change, and I have to go back and re select "scale 1/3" for them to show properly.

On the previous version I was using I would change settings on the montage view, and when ever I clicked back into montage view the last settings were applied.

How can I fix this issue? I would like to be able to click on montage, and be able to view my cams without them being all stretched out until I re select "scale 1/3".

Thanks for any and all input
rockedge

Re: Montage View resetting on v1.33.15.

Post by rockedge »

Hello,
I use the montage review view which sizes all the monitors to fit the window. The montage and montage review are presently being reviewed for rework and improving the code at this time.
CancunManny

Re: Montage View resetting on v1.33.15.

Post by CancunManny »

Ok, that makes sense as the Montage view does seem to have many glitches. For example, if you create your own layout, it will hold scale if you change between the different layouts, but once you get out of the Montage screen and back on, it will remember the last layout you had, but the scale will be thrown off again