How to find an old event

Forum for questions and support relating to 1.33.x development only.
winstontj

How to find an old event

Post by winstontj »

I see that the top of this section says development only. I'm on v1.33.14 which I believe is no longer development. If this is in the wrong section I'm sorry, please move my post.

I'm looking for an event but I don't remember when it was. I know it was during the months of August and September of 2019, it was on a Saturday (maybe it was Sunday) and it was during the day. Everything I see about filtering events is to send a text/email based on filters or delete based on filters. I've got 17,727 events from that camera. I don't want to manually click through the dates and times, I'd like to run a report or produce a list that shows every event between 8am and 5pm for every Saturday and Sunday for the months of August and September of 2019... Is this possible? Thanks!
dougmccrary

Re: How to find an old event

Post by dougmccrary »

Yes, if your recordings go back that far.
You can add conditions based on day or date and time in the filters - I suppose there's some limit, but not likely you'd hit it.
You just need to supply the days of interest (sat - sun) and times in "or" fashion, probably sorted by date ascending.
There's a lot of options in there, check out the drop-downs.
The release is still 1.32.