Zoneminder as detection system

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
michalk66

Zoneminder as detection system

Post by michalk66 »

Dear All.

I'd like to use zoneminder as video detection system. Is there any way to got operating of zone detection module without recording system? I dont have to recording video from camera. I'd like only to process live streaming for detection functionality.

Best Regards
Michal
iconnor

Re: Zoneminder as detection system

Post by iconnor »

Not at this time. You could delete the video soon after it is recorded.

You could pay me to implement it, wouldn't take much effort. Not going to do it otherwise as it is such a weird edge case.
murbe

Re: Zoneminder as detection system

Post by murbe »

michalk66 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:34 am Dear All.

I'd like to use zoneminder as video detection system. Is there any way to got operating of zone Architects In Lahore detection module without recording system? I dont have to recording video from camera. I'd like only to process live streaming for detection functionality.

Best Regards
Michal
Keep in mind that while you won't be recording the video, ZoneMinder will still require sufficient storage space for temporary files, event images, and other related data. Make sure to allocate enough disk space to accommodate these requirements.

Additionally, it's worth mentioning that ZoneMinder offers a wide range of detection functionalities, such as motion detection, object detection, and more. You can customize and fine-tune these settings to suit your specific needs and improve the accuracy of your detection system.