Only recording current day

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
jimkoh

Only recording current day

Post by jimkoh »

I have 4 cameras all set to mocord and a 4 tb drive for zm. In the console all cameras say capturing and alarm frames are all set to best, high sensitivity. Under storage it's set to frames only and camera pass through. For some reason it's only recording the current day when alarm frames are triggered. Previous days recordings are being deleted somehow. Any ideas on what's going on?

Jim
bbunge

Re: Only recording current day

Post by bbunge »

jimkoh wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:13 pm I have 4 cameras all set to mocord and a 4 tb drive for zm. In the console all cameras say capturing and alarm frames are all set to best, high sensitivity. Under storage it's set to frames only and camera pass through. For some reason it's only recording the current day when alarm frames are triggered. Previous days recordings are being deleted somehow. Any ideas on what's going on?

Jim
Linux distro and version? A bit about your hardware and if the 4 TB is added and, if so, how you mount it.
jimkoh

Re: Only recording current day

Post by jimkoh »

I found the problem. I had to change the storage setting for each camera under the General tab to my dedicated hard drive. I thought just changing it under the options/storage tab would be enough.