add, delete, edit etc don't work

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
Taurus61

add, delete, edit etc don't work

Post by Taurus61 »

Did a complete new install on a new computer running CENTOS7, Apache, PHP 7.2 and MOD_SSL. Installation of all the components was okay.
Starting zoneminder gives me a interface in my webbroser but i can't do anything in it. Zoneminder is in the state running.
For example i cannot add a camera, cannot look into the logs and cannot fill in the fields. Does anyone can give me a hint and point me in the right direction because i don't have any idea where to look.
Thanks in advance
Paul
kitkat

Re: add, delete, edit etc don't work

Post by kitkat »

Many of the buttons require Javascript to function - Is it enabled/do you have something like NoScript blocking it in your browser?
Taurus61

Post by Taurus61 »

Wish it was disabled but unfortunately it's enabled in Firefox and nothing like script blocking is active.
Beneath the horizontal menu " Network_check high is visable and changeable. The rest ( trending_up Load: 0 storage DB:8/151 Storage: Default: 11% /dev/shm: 0% ) is dark.
Taurus61

Post by Taurus61 »

Solved ! In the newer ZM releases a cache directory is introduced. In the Apache logs i noticed "403" errors pointing to that cache dir. The path in the zoneminder.conf was not pointing to the correct directory. After changing that everything looks ok
Thanks