No alarm colour are shown although many alarm frames

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
passt

No alarm colour are shown although many alarm frames

Post by passt »

Hi everybody

I use two cameras with Mocord function.
The first camera shows a warehouse where objects of movement will be in a distance of 10m to 30m. I'm interested in a contiguous area which is a quarter of the full the picture only. This area I have seperated in three zones which represent different levels of distance. These zones I want to optimize.
The second camera shows objects with a distance of 1m to 2m. The default zone "all" works best for it.

When I view an event (in either camera) the timeline shows many alarm frames. But within these frames no moving blobs are shown in alarm colours as it is shown in the example pic in zm's wiki/doc "defining zones".

Is there an option which is switched off to show alarm colours?

I want/need to use this option to setup my zones correctly.

Peter
Pedulla

Re: No alarm colour are shown although many alarm frames

Post by Pedulla »

Is Options.Config.CREATE_ANALYSIS_IMAGES checked?
passt

Re: No alarm colour are shown although many alarm frames

Post by passt »

I found some more information about this issue. It seems that CREATE_ANALYSIS_IMAGES does not work anymore - see this thread "Problem with analysis images". There is also written that zones must have blob as alarm check method and the cameras'/monitors' settings must be Config -> Storage tab -> Enable Analysis Image jpegs.

I changed these settings, but there are still no outlined blobs although there are alarm frames and obvious motion in the picture/video.

Are there any known issues with version 1.32.3 ?