Getting err Bogus number of lines returned error

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
asantaga

Getting err Bogus number of lines returned error

Post by asantaga »

Zoneminder 1.32.3, running within a docker container.

Hey all,
Im getting this error below repeated every 5-10 seconds and I cant figure it out.. I have no monitor 5 , nothing in the DB and its a fresh install..

Any ideas???

Code: Select all

```

019-01-04 00:40:19	zms_m5		383	ERR	Bogus number of lines return from query, 0 returned for query SELECT Id, Name, ServerId, StorageId, Type, Function+0, Enabled, LinkedMonitors, AnalysisFPSLimit, AnalysisUpdateDelay, MaxFPS, AlarmMaxFPS,Device, Channel, Format, V4LMultiBuffer, V4LCapturesPerFrame, Protocol, Method, Options, User, Pass, Host, Port, Path, Width, Height, Colours, Palette, Orientation+0, Deinterlacing, RTSPDescribe, SaveJPEGs, VideoWriter, EncoderParameters, RecordAudio, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Colour, EventPrefix, LabelFormat, LabelX, LabelY, LabelSize,ImageBufferCount, WarmupCount, PreEventCount, PostEventCount, StreamReplayBuffer, AlarmFrameCount, SectionLength, FrameSkip, MotionFrameSkip, FPSReportInterval, RefBlendPerc, AlarmRefBlendPerc, TrackMotion, Exif, SignalCheckPoints, SignalCheckColour FROM Monitors WHERE Id=5.	zm_db.cpp	129
2019-01-04 00:40:19	zms_m5		383	ERR	Can't use query result:	zm_monitor.cpp	2331
2019-01-04 00:40:19	zms_m5		383	ERR	Unable to load monitor id 5 for streaming	zm_stream.cpp	44
2019-01-04 00:40:19	zms_m5		383	ERR	Unable to connect to zmc process for monitor 5	zms.cpp
```
bbunge

Re: Getting err Bogus number of lines returned error

Post by bbunge »

If you ever deleted a monitor and created another yes, you could have a monitor 5.
asantaga

Post by asantaga »

No , its a clean install. I even checked the monitor table in the DB and there isn't a monitor #5 ...

I'll check other tables
asantaga

Post by asantaga »

sussed it! and its not a bug with ZM.

I have HomeAssistant, which was polling Zoneminder's cameras. HomeAssistant hasnt been rebooted for a long time and it appears it was issueing web calls to view monitors on zoneminder. The issue here is that yesterday I rebuilt my zoneminder docker image and did a clean install and voila the monitor Ids changed :-)

All good thanks