Can't view any events

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.31.x releases only.
goldielocks

Re: Can't view any events

Post by goldielocks »

Same issue for me and the above fixes (timezone and install the packages) didn't work.

The file is definitely being saved successfully as I see it from a ssh session, and if I click 'download' at the top and it will download it. I can watch the live streams in the web pages too, but just can't re-watch any event in the browser.

Anyone have any advice?
goldielocks

Post by goldielocks »

Don't worry, figured it out. Top right the 'Codec' was set to 'Auto' and this doesn't work, it needs to be set to 'MJPEG' in order to work. 'MP4' also did not work. The files are MP4 files but maybe different encoding.
KTownKnerd

Post by KTownKnerd »

This seems to be a chromium issue. I have tested it in Chrome, Brave on Debian OS and also Chrome,Edge from Windows 10 and the same issue occurs where it is unable to display the events. When trying it from Firefox or IE (directly using IE or IE compatibility mode from within Edge) it plays the events fine. I am running ZM 1.35.14.
dangelsaurus

Post by dangelsaurus »

tried in FireFox an Edge, same issue. Though I wonder if this is a windows issue since downloading the video it won't play on the native video player, have to use VLC