zmc exit with 213 / shared data not valid

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.30.x releases only.
timmib

zmc exit with 213 / shared data not valid

Post by timmib »

Hi there,

i made a fresh install of zoneminder to a raspi 3 according to the wiki.

The only difference is,that i used the zoneminder package that comes with apt-get install zoneminder. :!:
A minor differnce is that i am using a mariadb10 on another host and not locally.

None of the monitors work. All zmc process exit immediatly. Also when i run them manually.
I can successfully stream to disk using ffmpeg manually with the rtsp url of the cam. :!:

There are no logs from the zmc processes, even when i raise the loglevel to max. :?:

Any help appreciated.
bbunge

Re: zmc exit with 213 / shared data not valid

Post by bbunge »

timmib wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:47 am Hi there,

i made a fresh install of zoneminder to a raspi 3 according to the wiki.

The only difference is,that i used the zoneminder package that comes with apt-get install zoneminder. :!:
A minor differnce is that i am using a mariadb10 on another host and not locally.

None of the monitors work. All zmc process exit immediatly. Also when i run them manually.
I can successfully stream to disk using ffmpeg manually with the rtsp url of the cam. :!:

There are no logs from the zmc processes, even when i raise the loglevel to max. :?:

Any help appreciated.
Well, are you using Ubuntu or Debian (Raspbian) and which versions?

Which WIKI install did you use? Does your remote database server allow remote connections?

See this article for info on using a remote database: https://wiki.zoneminder.com/Common_Issu ... _on_Ubuntu
timmib

Re: zmc exit with 213 / shared data not valid

Post by timmib »

I use raspbian on a pi 3, without ui and this wiki
https://wiki.zoneminder.com/Raspbian.

The remote database works fine, at least from the zoneminder ui.