Sincronusly play recordings from multiple monitor

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.29.x releases only.
marcolino7

Sincronusly play recordings from multiple monitor

Post by marcolino7 »

Hi,
I have loop recording of 6 cameras, and I would like to know if Zoneminder Web Panel, il able to play recording from multiple monitor sincronously, in order to see what's happen in all room in same moment.

Many Thanks

Marco
Production Zoneminder 1.31.4 Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on VmWare ESXi
6 Cameras FOSCAM FI8918W
OpenHab Integration
Baylink

Re: Sincronusly play recordings from multiple monitor

Post by Baylink »

New in recent versions of Zoneminder, and running pretty nicely in 1.30.4, is the Montage Review screen, which does what I think you're after. If you haven't looked at it yet, check it out.

Note that if you want video on all cameras at all times, you'll need to run all cameras in mocord, rather than modect, mode, and take the hit on disk space -- if Montage Review has no data for a camera at a given time, it says so.
marcolino7

Re: Sincronusly play recordings from multiple monitor

Post by marcolino7 »

Baylink wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:39 pm New in recent versions of Zoneminder, and running pretty nicely in 1.30.4, is the Montage Review screen, which does what I think you're after. If you haven't looked at it yet, check it out.

Note that if you want video on all cameras at all times, you'll need to run all cameras in mocord, rather than modect, mode, and take the hit on disk space -- if Montage Review has no data for a camera at a given time, it says so.
Hi,
thanks for answer. I have all camera in Mocord and a dedicate HDD for storage. I'll update and I'll give it a try.

Marco
Production Zoneminder 1.31.4 Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on VmWare ESXi
6 Cameras FOSCAM FI8918W
OpenHab Integration