Trouble with live streaming view

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.29.x releases only.
Zenw1e

Trouble with live streaming view

Post by Zenw1e »

Hi all! I have installed ZM 1.29.0 ver. on debian (single Intel Xeon E5620, 4 cores, 8 threads, 2,4 Ghz, 12 mb Smartcache), 8 GB DDR3 memory, 13 IP cameras are connected (D-Link & GeoVision). Need to view live stream from cameras 24 on 7 (always).
Have some questions:
1) What app (on Windows 7) can view live stream from ZM (exclude zmviewer, because he's load CPU 100%) ?
2) When i watch live stream through IE 11 on a PC (Windows 7) periodically ends the hard disk space, I go along the way C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp and see huge temp files (70 gb and more), after delete i have reopen IE and video streams ok...Why are these cached files stored on the computer? How can it fix it?
3) Once a week I watch how the ZM stops for an unknown reason and the stream stops, you need to manually start it, how can i fix it?
Thanx!
rockedge

Re: Trouble with live streaming view

Post by rockedge »

you can try a desktop version of zmNInja. https://github.com/pliablepixels/zmNinja/releases

try using any browser other than IE. It appears you would need to clear the IE cache periodically. It would be interesting to know how another browser (i.e. Firefox, Chrome) performs streaming ZM continuously.
Zenw1e

Re: Trouble with live streaming view

Post by Zenw1e »

Thank u man, i'll do it