Query error on non existing monitor

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.29.x releases only.
mark_zm

Query error on non existing monitor

Post by mark_zm »

Hi,

every 10 minutes I get an query error in my Log on component zmc_m6
even the monitor doesn't exist.

The SQL statement is looking "from Monitors where Id = 6" but there
is no entry. I'm wondering where the information is stored for the query.
I couldn't find a config file entry neither something in the database.

Any hints appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Debian Linux 8
Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64 on x86_64

Log entry 1:
2017-06-28 10:35:18.138189 zmc_m6 2461 ERR Can't use query result: zm_monitor.cpp 2704

Log entry 1:
2017-06-28 10:35:18.099900 zmc_m6 2461 ERR Bogus number of lines return from query, 0 returned for query select Id, Name, ServerId, Type, Function+0, Enabled, LinkedMonitors, Device, Channel, Format, V4LMultiBuffer, V4LCapturesPerFrame, Protocol, Method, Host, Port, Path, Options, User, Pass, Width, Height, Colours, Palette, Orientation+0, Deinterlacing, RTSPDescribe, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Colour, EventPrefix, LabelFormat, LabelX, LabelY, LabelSize, ImageBufferCount, WarmupCount, PreEventCount, PostEventCount, StreamReplayBuffer, AlarmFrameCount, SectionLength, FrameSkip, MotionFrameSkip, AnalysisFPS, AnalysisUpdateDelay, MaxFPS, AlarmMaxFPS, FPSReportInterval, RefBlendPerc, AlarmRefBlendPerc, TrackMotion, SignalCheckColour, Exif from Monitors where Id = 6. zm_db.cpp 102
iconnor

Re: Query error on non existing monitor

Post by iconnor »

The code is trying to load the info for monitor 6. Was there ever a monitor 6? Perhaps you have an event in the system that was once recorded on monitor 6.
mark_zm

Post by mark_zm »

Yes, there was a monitor 6 in the past. I've deleted all files, database events and searched files for ID '6' without success. It seems I'm looking at the wrong place and I'm wondering where the ID '6' is hidden.
bbunge

Post by bbunge »

mark_zm wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:54 pm Yes, there was a monitor 6 in the past. I've deleted all files, database events and searched files for ID '6' without success. It seems I'm looking at the wrong place and I'm wondering where the ID '6' is hidden.
Did you delete the monitor 6 from the zm console and wait for the events to be deleted? If not there may be some data left in the database.
mark_zm

Post by mark_zm »

Yes. There is no data left in the database as I've imported the default database, deleted all files and still got the same error. Weird. Why is zm_db.cpp looking for ID 6 ? What's the trigger ?