MLAPI

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
cafftab

MLAPI

Post by cafftab »

I have the remote server working now, I was wondering if the default writing images has changed as implied in the documentation, which reads

Note that the server stores the images and the objects detected inside its images/ folder. If you want the server to delete them after analysis add &delete=true to the query parameters.

I would like to see what is being analyzed on the remote but no images are every saved.

Also in my logs I have this line that I can't make sense out of I have deleted the faces.dat on the server and the client. Where does it get the existing name from?

08/13/20 15:50:10 zmesdetect_m9[2552] DBG1 zm_detect.py:428 [Found known faces list remote gateway supports. If you have trained new faces in the remote gateway, please delete this file]
08/13/20 15:50:10 zmesdetect_m9[2552] DBG2 zm_detect.py:433 [Read from existing names: ['Wesley']]
asker

Re: MLAPI

Post by asker »

1. mlapi doesn't store detected objects. Think of it as a singular function - "to return objects in an image". zm_detect invokes mlapi if you use remote config. zm_detect will store detect objects based on settings in objectconfig.ini

2. 'Wesley' comes from /var/lib/zmeventnotification/misc/known_face_names.json - you may want to remove that. I might have missed it in the docs.
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
cafftab

Re: MLAPI

Post by cafftab »

Cool I deleted that file in the misc directory and it recreated a new one with correct known faces.

The odd file is saved in images and the odd unknown_faces gets saved on the mlapi server so I thought that is where the to look for them when that server is running

What is the purpose of the alpr_detection_pattern (I see it is changing in the next version breaking changes). I see times with the license plate is ignored because it doesn't match the filter