Event notification

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
cafftab

Re: Event notification

Post by cafftab »

Logs say version 4.7 but also restarting in 10800 seconds perhaps I grabbed the wrong one?
asker

Post by asker »

No that’s fine. That is 3 hrs. Does it restart? You can just change the restart value in the config file and check.
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
cafftab

Post by cafftab »

No it didn’t, but I will have a close look at the logs tomorrow and let you. I was getting some smearing so I just manually restarted it
cafftab

Post by cafftab »

Ok it is restarting every three hours, but oddly it seems to be restarting after a notification is sent as well. So when nothing was triggering alarms all night every three hours, and since daylight after notifications were sent. 12 times since I started monitoring around 7:00 pm yesterday to 10:00 this morning
asker

Post by asker »

I can’t think of why it would restart at each notification. I’d like to see debug logs.
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

ES docs
zmNinja docs
cafftab

Post by cafftab »

Do you want logs other than zmeventnotification.log. And do I post them here?
asker

Post by asker »

Just event notification. But debug logs please of when it restarts at each notification. You can email them to pliablepixels at gmail.

ES docs
zmNinja docs
cafftab

Post by cafftab »

So I just re-read the section on setting up logging and didn't have it setup correctly, if I notice it happening again I will be able to send a debug log. I could of just been seeing duplicates from the console log.
asker

Post by asker »

Sounds good. I was about to post on to enable debug logs :) please also make sure you only have one ES running.

ES docs
zmNinja docs